Personal Data Protection Policy (Recruitment Process)
The ARaymond Network has developed a data protection policy as required under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
The ARaymond Network will take all necessary precautions to ensure the protection and confidentiality of the personal data provided by applicants.
Why do we collect your personal data?
The personal data you give us is collected during our recruitment process to enable us to:
- manage the recruitment process;
- manage your various requests; and
- manage the website and improve the quality of our service.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect data on how you access and use our service ("data use").
We need to collect this data to provide the service and improve it. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
What personal data do we collect?
When processing your application, we may collect:
- your first name* and surname*
- your e-mail address*
- your telephone number*
- the personal data in your curriculum*
- the personal data in your covering letter
- data provided in any forms/questionnaires you complete
- data you provide during recruitment interviews
If you give us details of references, it is your duty to ensure that they have been informed of this and have given their agreement.
In order to ensure unsolicited applications are processed correctly, would you please tell us:
- the country/countries for which you wish to apply*
- the position(s) you are applying for*
- the type of job(s) you are looking for*
You are required to provide the information marked with an asterisk in all applications. If you do not do so, we might not be able to process your application.
Who can access my personal data?
The data controllers of the personal data you provide during the recruitment process are:
- Raynet SAS and Raygroup SAS of the ARaymond Network, 113 cours Berriat – 38000 GRENOBE, in order to update and maintain the website and during their own recruitment processes; and
- Members of the ARaymond Network, when managing recruitment processes.
The company responsible for processing during the recruitment process in which you are involved will be named in the advert.
The ARaymond Network will ensure that your data is processed confidentially.
HR staff in the companies in ARaymond's international network may have access to the personal data in your application. All this data is transferred and stored securely and is used only for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
The recruitment staff of the companies in the ARaymond Network might share your data will all staff involved in the consideration of your application.
Your personal data might also be:
- given to some of our providers, particularly if the recruitment process has been entirely or partially outsourced;
- shared for recruitment purposes with certain companies in our Group that are all in the same country.
What are the legal grounds for the processing of my data?
The personal data concerning your application is processed on the grounds of:
- the legitimate interest the ARaymond Network has in collecting data on you in order to be able to consider your application;
- the need to take the pre-contract action you have requested, and then to perform the contract to which you are a party;
- legal requirements; and
- in some cases, your prior consent.
If you join one of the companies in the Network, and since we will have a legitimate interest in holding your data in order to manage your career properly, the details concerning your application will be included in your personnel file.
We process the personal data needed to visit our website as part of our legitimate interest in providing a proper service and in improving it.
How long will my data be kept for?
Your personal data will be kept for 2 years from collection unless local regulations impose shorter holding times (e.g. Germany and Czech Republic - 6 months).
What are my rights?
You can request access to your personal data and its correction, deletion and portability; and you can ask to have its processing restricted in accordance with applicable regulations.
You also have the right to object to processing under certain conditions.
You have the right to give instructions on what should happen to your data after your death.
To exercise your right, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority such as French National IT and Freedoms Commission (Commission nationale de l’informatique and des libertés - CNIL) (www.cnil.fr).
Warning: If you use this e-mail address, which is for personal data protection matters only, for any purpose other than those listed above, we will be unable to deal with your request.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect information with respect to how the Service is accessed and used by you ("Usage Data").
This data is collected to manage and improve service quality.
This Usage Data includes information such as:
- your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- browser type
- browser version
- the pages of our Service that you visited
- the pages of our Service that you visited
- unique device identifiers
This data is collected and secure by ARaymond Network or their providers validated. This data is collected by and secured through Google Analytics.
You can download a browser plugin at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
This browser plugin prevents the collection of personal data by the cookie.
Cookies are stored as detailed below:
Internal cookies necessary for the site to function:
- SSESS[...] - 14 days (only when we are connected)
- Cookies for audience measurement:
- Google analytics
- _ga : 14 months
- _gid : 24 hours
- _gat_UA-26251668-1 : 1 minute
Third-party cookies to improve the interactivity of the site:
- IDE : 1 year
- BAIDUID : 1 year
Consent to Web policy
- cookie-agreed : 3 months