With more than 7,000 employees in 25 countries around the world, ARaymond designs, manufactures and markets assembly and fastening systems. Created in 1865, this family business has always put human values at the heart of its success. Guided by innovation and value creation, ARaymond is today one of the global leaders in the automotive fastening market.
ARaymond China was funded in 1996,Nearly 700 employees, located in 159 # Jing Qi Road, Ding Mao District, New Area, Zhenjiang 212009, JiangSu，is specialized in designing and manufacturing high quality OEM components for cars, motorcycle, trucks, heavy equipment, white goods, electrical equipment, HVAC, Railway, Engines & Generators, and Machinery like Solar panels, ect.
We have 5 business unit:
A.RAYMOND ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd Zhenjiang Branch.
ARAYMOND PRECISION EQUIPMENT (Zhenjiang) Co., Ltd.
A.RAYMOND AUTOMOTIVE FASTENERS (Zhenjiang) Co., Ltd.
RAYCONNECT FLUID HANDLING SYSTEM (Zhenjiang) Co., Ltd.
ARaymond Industrial Fastening System (Zhenjiang) Co., Ltd.
We offers a good working atmosphere as one multinational companies and challenges to the growing business. If you are passionate and creative, please contact us, and we sincerely looks forward to your joining!
AR China (Zhenjiang)
Develop our business in the target markets within the country.
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Intensive collaboration with:
- Back office
- R&D centre
- Salesforce from other countries for global accounts
- Marketing team
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage market analysis in your territory, identify development opportunities, key competitors and define target OEM and channel in line with the ARIZ market strategy. This in close collaboration with the product engineering and China marketing manager.
· Visit Tier-1 companies both for existing and new products (might be different persons, e.g. purchasing or development)
· Establish relationships with key influencers or decision makers
· Visit OEM, explore opportunities to quote for their actual and/or future applications, have contact with their R&D and assembling operations. Investigate their decision criteria purchase, price sensitivity & -targets, actual suppliers and trends. Assure to be involved in the new developments.
· For more technical visits you will involve product field application engineer that could visit the customers. You assure that our key customers have the adequate technical support, as well as detect the new product standard for Moto/Off-road vehicles market
· Obtain requests for quotation to be dealt with by the Back office in first instance. Negotiate price in case back office price did not succeed up to the established limit before involving managing director. You are responsible for the profitability of your sales. This includes also price-actualisations and marketing-position & competitive.
· You assure and follow-up the solvency of the customers, before quoting.
· Coordinate with the back-office the follow-up of quotes and in case of rejection, investigate and register the reason and final solution/supplier/price taken by the customer.
· Analyse the quotation hit rates. Prepare reports as regular basis. (%, reason, actions to do)
· Get to know and register in CRM final clients. Assure transfer of customer knowledge towards back-office, needed for customer service & quotations, Finance.
· Coordinate within AR network to introduce ARIZ to the global clients but located in China. In general, consider possible impact of your actions for AR sales in other countries. In case the customer is a defined global account, coordinate with the GAM, IKAM or “Champion”.
· Propose/use/support marketing tools like AR factory visits, innovation days, fairs, argumentation files, sample boxes, etc.
· Actively propose improvements of the catalogue product range.
· Provide sales forecast for catalogue product for stock management and in general for Budget preparation. Assure the sales align with the budget, as well as the yearly expense well controlled.
· More than 60% of time dedication to (mainly domestic) travelling.
· Team management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Business development or related technological area
· 3+ years experience in a similar position at international and multisite level within industrial market
· Good knowledge of the target market
· Is able to read technical drawings
· Is used to develop new products together with the client and engineering
· Knowledge of Supply Chain & Finance are preferred
· MS Office & Outlook
SKILLS REQUIRED (what you have learned or out of experience)
· Dynamic, self driven professional, motivated and well organized
· Team player
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit and diplomatic negotiator
· Confidence-inspiring personality
· Technical affinity and passion
· Ability to motivate people
· Can deal with problems and complaints in a pragmatic and well balanced way
· Long term vision
· Should be committed to our AR Network values (Entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration, innovation, value creation, respect and pleasure)
· Fluent in English + Chinese