SAP LOGISTIC CONSULTANT (m/w/d)
With more than 7,000 employees in 25 countries around the world, ARaymond designs, manufactures and markets assembly and fastening systems. Created in 1865, this family business has always put human values at the heart of its success. Guided by innovation and value creation, ARaymond is today one of the global leaders in the automotive fastening market.
IT subsidiary of the international company ARaymond, Raynet (180 employees, 5 countries) defines and implements the IT policy of all ARaymond network companies. Raynet provides the entire enterprise with the most complete and innovative range of IT services to offer differentiating solutions to its customers.
To grow our dynamic team, we are looking for driven and talented SAP Logistics Consultant. Do you have a consultancy mindset and an interest in logistics and supply chain? Then we should talk.
The Supply Chain area covers the implementation of all the business flows, which are related to procurement, inventory management, warehouse management and its integration with sales, production, plant maintenance, quality management as well as batch management. It also includes the support and the evolution of these solutions in order to optimize these activities in each entity of primarily but not limited to Europe zone. The SAP Logistic Consultant will be in charge of customizing the Logistic Management SAP flows and bringing business knowledge through new projects and requests as well as optimization for Procure to pay processes.
- Collect, analyse and document customer requirements
- Take part in the creation of solutions, their implementation and integration, their support and evolution
- Advise our customers in their warehouse and logistics business processes
- Stay abreast of the SAP EWM and other logistics modules and share that knowledge with your colleagues
- Show clear interest in the fast-evolving technologies like Internet-of-Things, Voice Picking, MFS, Visual Logistics and Warehouse Automation
- 3+ years’ experience in SAP implementation in warehouse management processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technologies, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Logistics with focus on IT
- Profound knowledge of warehouse processes and technologies
- Experience in leading cross-functional workshops with IT and business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player within an international environment
- Independent and proactive working style
- Open-minded attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Fluent speaking and writing in German and English