Com mais de 7.000 colaboradores em 25 países ao redor do mundo, a ARaymond projeta, produz e comercializa sistemas de fixação e montagem.
Criada em 1865, esta empresa familiar sempre colocou os valores humanos no centro de seu sucesso. Guiada pela inovação e criação de valor, a ARaymond é hoje uma das líderes globais no mercado de fixação automotiva.
JOB POSITION MISSION
The network administrator will be a member of the IT Operations team that manages network, systems, SAP basis and security operations. Overall, he will contribute to ensure business continuity of ARaymond information system, focusing on network infrastructure operations. The IT Operations team is committed to deliver a high level of service to our business, meeting their performance and availability expectations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily operations, support and administration including incident and problem management on network components and solutions. This is a level 2 and more position.
- Contribute to daily business continuity activities (e.g ticket backlog, daily checks) and be on call regularly
- Install and upgrade network devices and solutions through change management (router, switch, firewall, WAN Accelerator, Wifi, proxy, web filtering …)
- Support our plant IT on a daily basis including hardware refresh
- Define and document operational procedures
- Ensure availability and performance of our network components, propose and implement technical improvements
- Automate support tasks
- Bring technical expertise by being an active contributor of our technology related subject matter workgroups (in charge of defining the technology roadmap and initiative pipeline)
- Work closely with the design teams to introduce and integrate new services/systems when needed. Ensure proper hand over to operations.
- Support our plant IT to adapt their network infrastructure (new computer room, plant extension etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor Degree with at least 2 to 3 years’ experience
Significant experience in network administration
Experience in security is a plus
Self-starter attitude and proactive approach
Autonomy to define priorities and lead several activities in parallel
Ability to work collaboratively within the team or with other teams (such as Service-desk, local support, application support) in a global and multi-cultural organization
Open to travel to other subsidiaries when required
Strong technical knowledge in the following is a must:
- Network (routing and switching), mainly Cisco (Nexus, Catalyst)
- Firewalling, mainly Checkpoint
- Wireless technologies (Cisco)
Technical knowledge in the following is a plus:
- Web filtering (Forcepoint)
- Authentication (RSA)
- WAN Acceleration (Riverbed)