Part-time Student Data Premium Project Assistant (H/F)
With more than 7,000 employees in 25 countries around the world, ARaymond designs, manufactures and markets assembly and fastening systems. Created in 1865, this family business has always put human values at the heart of its success. Guided by innovation and value creation, ARaymond is today one of the global leaders in the automotive fastening market.
Raygroup was created in 2007 to provide support and expertise to ARaymond Network entities all over the world.
Based in Grenoble, Raygroup employed 110 persons in various areas such as Marketing & Communication, Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Operations, Business Development, Purchasing and Corporate Guidance.
Dynamic company, Raygroup seeks to people with strong commitment to ARaymond values, willing to work in collaboration within a multicultural environment.
Project management :
- Participate in project management conference calls and project presentations,
- Monitor the project via suitable reporting and ensure that each entity respects the expected objectives,
Data management :
- Identify inconsistent product data, and take steps to increase their quality.
- Update user procedures and user guides, share them and have them applied by supporting users.
- Document and track bugs or requests for changes desired by users for the internal Pathfinder application, then test the IT developments made before authorizing their posting.
- Provide support to entities in the countries by developing training materials in English.
You are a student in a business, engineering or computer science school, you want to invest in project for ARaymond in terms of research and management of internal and external product data, and you have an IT background.
You want to work in an internationally oriented company and you speak English fluently.
You are rigorous and organized and you are not afraid of Excel.
Duration : 12 months
Start : 01.09.2020