Application Engineer: applicative Signal Processing & data scientist.
Part of a small growing team: The job goes from mechanical/mecatronic experiment to data science with signal processing in between.
(not only data science behind his desk: we are very applicative oriented).
Role and responsibilities
Role and responsibility: Make the link between the real physical test to digital signals and Machine learning algorithms, which means:
- understand environment constraints
- perform test and record data
- make sure quality of data recorded
- Signal processing
- Perform Machine learning technics
- Python coding
- Test performance in real
- Support implementation : potentialy travel for implementation in plants.
Education and experience
University Master degree’s / Engineering school
Skills and experience in below 4 items (at least 3)
- Analog and Digital Signal Processing
- Computer vision
- Data Engineering / Machine Learning Engineering: strong programing skill in Python.
- Other skills in the below list
- other (than Python) language skills (C ; or C# ; or JAVA) is a plus.
- Work habits with AGILE methods and in project.
- work habits in an international environment
- Wireless communication
We offer to be part of an exiting innovative Araymond's internal start-up.
Join the team.