전 세계 25개국에 7,000명 이상의 직원으로 구성된 ARaymond는 조립 및 고정 장치 시스템을 설계, 제조 및 판매 합니다.
1865년에 설립된 이 가족 사업은 항상 성공의 핵심에 인간의 가치를 두었습니다.
혁신과 가치 창출을 통해 ARaymond는 오늘날 자동차 고정 장치 시장의 글로벌 리더 중 하나입니다.
AR China (Zhenjiang)
Develop our business in the target markets within the country.
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Intensive collaboration with:
- Back office
- R&D centre
- Salesforce from other countries for global accounts
- Marketing team
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage market analysis in your territory, identify development opportunities, key competitors and define target OEM and channel in line with the ARIZ market strategy. This in close collaboration with the product engineering and China marketing manager.
· Visit Tier-1 companies both for existing and new products (might be different persons, e.g. purchasing or development)
· Establish relationships with key influencers or decision makers
· Visit OEM, explore opportunities to quote for their actual and/or future applications, have contact with their R&D and assembling operations. Investigate their decision criteria purchase, price sensitivity & -targets, actual suppliers and trends. Assure to be involved in the new developments.
· For more technical visits you will involve product field application engineer that could visit the customers. You assure that our key customers have the adequate technical support, as well as detect the new product standard for Moto/Off-road vehicles market
· Obtain requests for quotation to be dealt with by the Back office in first instance. Negotiate price in case back office price did not succeed up to the established limit before involving managing director. You are responsible for the profitability of your sales. This includes also price-actualisations and marketing-position & competitive.
· You assure and follow-up the solvency of the customers, before quoting.
· Coordinate with the back-office the follow-up of quotes and in case of rejection, investigate and register the reason and final solution/supplier/price taken by the customer.
· Analyse the quotation hit rates. Prepare reports as regular basis. (%, reason, actions to do)
· Get to know and register in CRM final clients. Assure transfer of customer knowledge towards back-office, needed for customer service & quotations, Finance.
· Coordinate within AR network to introduce ARIZ to the global clients but located in China. In general, consider possible impact of your actions for AR sales in other countries. In case the customer is a defined global account, coordinate with the GAM, IKAM or “Champion”.
· Propose/use/support marketing tools like AR factory visits, innovation days, fairs, argumentation files, sample boxes, etc.
· Actively propose improvements of the catalogue product range.
· Provide sales forecast for catalogue product for stock management and in general for Budget preparation. Assure the sales align with the budget, as well as the yearly expense well controlled.
· More than 60% of time dedication to (mainly domestic) travelling.
· Team management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Business development or related technological area
· 3+ years experience in a similar position at international and multisite level within industrial market
· Good knowledge of the target market
· Is able to read technical drawings
· Is used to develop new products together with the client and engineering
· Knowledge of Supply Chain & Finance are preferred
· MS Office & Outlook
SKILLS REQUIRED (what you have learned or out of experience)
· Dynamic, self driven professional, motivated and well organized
· Team player
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit and diplomatic negotiator
· Confidence-inspiring personality
· Technical affinity and passion
· Ability to motivate people
· Can deal with problems and complaints in a pragmatic and well balanced way
· Long term vision
· Should be committed to our AR Network values (Entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration, innovation, value creation, respect and pleasure)
· Fluent in English + Chinese