Thailand Business Expansion Coordinator & Quality Engineer
Enjoy the freedom to innovate, grow and make
a difference as part of our global business expansion team.
You’ll work in partnership with our clients and prospects to provide custom proposals for their fastening and assembly needs. And you’ll enjoy a high level of autonomy to take initiative on projects and advance your own career.
Working for ARaymond means being part of a
close-knit, global team that’s always behind you.
Our family-run company is home to over 7,000 employees in 25 countries worldwide. It’s been led by human values for over 155 years – and you’ll feel our spirit of respect, collaboration, and innovation
in everything you do. We’re committed to leading in sustainability for the global fastening and assembly market.
Every day with us is a chance to develop your global business skills. Our diverse, international workforce will expose you to different cultures, languages, ideas and perspectives. And you’ll have the potential to put those skills to use, with travel opportunities depending on the needs of
You’ll also enjoy the support of your managers at
all times. Our servant leadership model puts your professional worth and personal wellbeing first – ensuring you always feel valued and respected in your role. And you’ll have the chance to use your voice to shape the company’s direction, for the benefit of all our colleagues.
역할 및 책임
The Customer Satisfaction Coordinator coordinates in collaboration with the Customer Satisfaction Manager the activities of sales/business development & quality of ARaymond Singapore/Thailand in order to carry out the strategies and objectives determined by the Managing Director.
Roles & Responsibilities - Quality:
- The single contact for all quality matters of the company
- Coordination of quality documents
- Fulfill PPAP request document and ensure a PPAP follow-up
- Creation of PSW
- Deviation and samples management
- Quality document management (8D/3D/…)
- Coordination between all customers and ARaymond sister companies for all the quality claims
- ISO certification management & follow-up
Roles & Responsibilities - Customer Satisfaction:
- Develop and obtain new business in automotive/commercial vehicles/2-Wheeler businesses
- Seek out new opportunities for growth
- Prepare and make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets the customer’s needs.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements - speaking with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Prepare, review and present customer quotations and obtain purchase orders
- Travel as required to visit customers & prospects in Thailand (Rayong/Chonburi), in ASEAN and in Europe.
- Collaboration with ARaymond network for international customers
- Ensure that the products and services essential to the customer are delivered in a seamless fashion, thereby ensuring customer satisfaction
- Based in Bangkok office.
학력 및 경험
- Thai national or bi-national
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering with strong technical experience with some experiences in sales/business development and/or quality department
- Demonstrated solid technical background with sales skills
- Good knowledge of the automotive industry market and production
- Fluent English/ Thai
- Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities.
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by giving excellent service.
- Long term relationship builder.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and diplomatic negotiator.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, capacity to adapt itself.
- Autonomous, motivated, and well organized.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team player.
- To be able to work in a small and international organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
ARaymond in Bangkok – Thailand has the following activities:
- To render advice and to disseminate any information concerning clips, fasteners, and Quick Connectors mostly for MOBILITY market such as automotive, 2-Wheeler and commercial vehicles markets.
Our office is located at One Pacific Place Building – Unit 1601/02 – 140 Sukhumvit Road – Klong Toei – Bangkok 10110 – THAILAND.