Part-time Student Data Premium Project Assistant (H/F)
Project management :
- Participate in project management conference calls and project presentations,
- Monitor the project via suitable reporting and ensure that each entity respects the expected objectives,
Data management :
- Identify inconsistent product data, and take steps to increase their quality.
- Update user procedures and user guides, share them and have them applied by supporting users.
- Document and track bugs or requests for changes desired by users for the internal Pathfinder application, then test the IT developments made before authorizing their posting.
- Provide support to entities in the countries by developing training materials in English.
You are a student in a business, engineering or computer science school, you want to invest in project for ARaymond in terms of research and management of internal and external product data, and you have an IT background.
You want to work in an internationally oriented company and you speak English fluently.
You are rigorous and organized and you are not afraid of Excel.
Duration : 12 months
Start : 01.09.2020