IT Service Desk Specialist
With more than 7,000 employees in 25 countries around the world, ARaymond designs, manufactures and markets assembly and fastening systems. Created in 1865, this family business has always put human values at the heart of its success. Guided by innovation and value creation, ARaymond is today one of the global leaders in the automotive fastening market.
IT subsidiary of the international company ARaymond, Raynet (180 employees, 5 countries) defines and implements the IT policy of all ARaymond network companies. Raynet provides the entire enterprise with the most complete and innovative range of IT services to offer differentiating solutions to its customers.
Our IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the Service Desk Specialist is to provide first line support for all customers You will be responsible for logging incidents and service requests and resolving support requests ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
· Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
· Manage user accounts
· Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
· Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
· Record events and problems and their resolution within the internal ticketing system
· Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Completed apprenticeship as IT specialist or BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Proven professional experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
Advanced knowledge in Windows Client OS (7,10), as well as MS office products
- High service and customer orientation, strong communication skills and a strong team spirit
Motivation to work within an international team
Analytical and logical competence, problem solving skills
Well-organized person who can multitask, work independently and has the ability to prioritize work under pressure