Internal Communication Specialist
With more than 7,000 employees in 25 countries around the world, ARaymond designs, manufactures and markets assembly and fastening systems. Created in 1865, this family business has always put human values at the heart of its success. Guided by innovation and value creation, ARaymond is today one of the global leaders in the automotive fastening market.
Raygroup was created in 2007 to provide support and expertise to ARaymond Network entities all over the world.
Based in Grenoble, Raygroup employed 110 persons in various areas such as Marketing & Communication, Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Operations, Business Development, Purchasing and Corporate Guidance.
Dynamic company, Raygroup seeks to people with strong commitment to ARaymond values, willing to work in collaboration within a multicultural environment.
-> Share information within the company
- Ensure easy access, clarity and consistency of information within the company
- Select, create and manage content for our internal communication channels (intranet, magazine, newsletter, webTV…)
-> Develop the managerial communication
- Participate to internal meetings and events dedicated to our manager community
- Create awareness about this topic and set up actions
- Deliver communication support to encourage managers to cascade information to their teams
-> Support or lead communication projects
- Manage the key internal communication projects from start to the end (stakeholders, meetings, deadline, resources….)
- Participate actively within communication projects teams
-> Animate an international communication correspondents network
- Support our local entities in their communication needs
- Maintain regular contact with our correspondents
-> Organize and support global and local events (from 100 to 500 people)
- Choose the adapted format (digital, onsite…)
- Manage the logistic of the event (location, budget, external suppliers...)
- Define and coordinate the content with stakeholders
-> In charge of communication within the hosting entity
- Organize regular employees events
- Support HR communication projects
Strong knowledge in communication areas and practices
Be able to define a communication strategy
Project management oriented
Strong writing skills
Ability to speak in front of an audience
Ability to work on multiple topics at the same time
Knowledge in graphic software could to be a nice to have
Fluent in English