Indirect Purchaser Part-time Student
With more than 7,000 employees in 25 countries around the world, ARaymond designs, manufactures and markets assembly and fastening systems. Created in 1865, this family business has always put human values at the heart of its success. Guided by innovation and value creation, ARaymond is today one of the global leaders in the automotive fastening market.
Raygroup was created in 2007 to provide support and expertise to ARaymond Network entities all over the world.
Based in Grenoble, Raygroup employed 110 persons in various areas such as Marketing & Communication, Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Operations, Business Development, Purchasing and Corporate Guidance.
Dynamic company, Raygroup seeks to people with strong commitment to ARaymond values, willing to work in collaboration within a multicultural environment.
- Provide support to the indirect purchasing team with their international projects.
- Participate and set up our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy & vision into our ARaymond Purchasing network.
- Provide support in the implementation and dissemination of our first Responsible Procurement e-learning training into our ARaymond Purchasing network.
- Contribute to the definition of the « soft skills » e-learning training program, whose purpose is to move towards the Buyer of the future.
- You are a student (first or second year) of a Business Master Degree or equivalent and you would like to work for an innovative, fast-growing, international company
- You like active listening, you are curious, rigorous, discreet and creative. You like teamwork and have IT skills to take a conceptual and global approach with no difficulties to convince and to argue.
- We need your great sensitivity for an immersive gaming experience.
- You speak fluent English (German would be appreciated) and want to join a dynamic team who will delegate you rich exchanges and missions.
Duration : 24 months
Start : 01.09.2020