Date de début
Type de contrat
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Responsible for performing set ups of multi-cavity and multi-shot injection molds. When necessary, assists other team members on the production floor.
Rôle et responsabilités
- Comply with all internal and OSHA required safety procedures and regulations.
- Completely and accurately sets tool for startup, including loading the machine with the approved molding process program and ensuring all plumbing, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic connections follow established set up guidelines outlined in the process book documentation.
- Responsible for the installation and removal of all auxiliary equipment used in the molding process.
- Issue work orders for molding equipment or tools as required.
- Responsible for maintaining high standard of housekeeping, including appearance and condition of all thermolators, robot pendants and hot runner temperature controllers.
- Responsible for upkeep of machine platen holes.
- Responsible for accurate and timely records, including quality and set-up documentation on paper, Raypro MES and SAP
- Cleans and inspects mold as part of preventive maintenance and pulls mold upon completion of a job run.
- Maintains organization of die-setting station to aid in SMED initiatives.
- Maintains company issued tools and equipment.
- Coordination with material handlers, process technicians and supervisor to meet customer production and shipping requirements.
- Work overtime when necessary.
- Stops the process if nonconforming or suspect material is found and follows systematic troubleshooting process.
- Participate in and contribute to ATOMS CI and OpEx initiatives and provide input on how to continuously improve our safety, quality and cost performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Études et expérience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as an injection mold setter with a range of IMM manufacturer, tonnage and controller types.
- Knowledge of plastic materials and process parameters for injection molding.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to use hand tools and operate overhead crane.
- Knowledge of 5S and SMED philosophy.