Team Leader - EXIM & International Logistic
We expect to have deep knowledge in trade compliance, logistics and supply chain planning. Decision-making, coordination with supply chain teams and problem-solving will take up a great part in a day
Rôle et responsabilités
• Responsible for freight cost negotiation with freight forwarders & conduct periodic performance review meetings.
• Responsible for Import Export planning. Getting required services through better planning Imports consignments allotments, tracking & meet deliveries as per requirements
• Coordination with group companies and Logistics service providers for appropriate decisions to meet business requirements.
• Responsible for handling statutory documentation, all the legal & statutory compliance related to EXIM
• Ensure operational issues are registered and resolved or escalated to next level within time- frame and most efficient possible manner.
• Track EXIM schemes on EPCG web portals on regular basis. Advance license issuance, maintenance and redemption, MEIS records.
• Monitor Forwarders, transporters, service provider’s bill validation, duty payment calculations, recording and maintenance of records.
• Timely avail different incentive schemes offered by Government on Export.
• Prepare all the import export documents
• Prepare Import Export monthly MIS and present to Head SCM
• Service providers monthly performance reports
• Identify specific training needs to improve efficiency, quality and safety
• Focus on self-learning and attend various training programs organized by the organization
Internal Interfaces : Procurement Planning, Finance, Projects, BD
External Interfaces : Forwarders, CHA, Indian Customs, DGFT
Études et expérience
- Work experience require, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Knowledge in Export Incentive Schemes, Foreign Trade
- Bachelor of Commerce
- 10 to 15 years of work experience
Good Negotiation Skills, Cost management, Vendor - Partner Management, Compliance Management, Decision Making, Communication Skills, Accountability and Ownership.