Función y responsabilidades
• Regular maintenance of Cameras, Projectors, LCD’s and Attendance machine etc. with supporting updates to ensure proper working of database applications, Internet & E-mail at user end at all locations so as to have minimal downtime
• Maintain networking which includes switches/router/LAN/VPN connections which help to ensure proper connectivity of all hardware & applications
• Diagnose hardware/ software installation and configuration problems
• Ensure any service requests are attended within timeframes as defined in the SLA
• Ensure unplanned shutdown of servers does not exceed the defined time limits
• Maintaining proper records of IT equipment sent to maintenance vendors
• Ensure backups are taken on daily/weekly basis so as to ensure business continuity
• Perform preventive (by external vendor) and regular maintenance
- Responsible to perform all kinds of IT operations including troubleshooting connectivity problems, adding/terminating users, resetting passwords, setting up e-mail addresses, assessing and reporting operational status, performing backups and restores as per SLAs and timelines
- Ensure new joinees get PC/Laptops with all the software installed within the set timelines
- User ID and Password Creation, setting up access rights for new hires
- Responsible to monitor and maintain the server systems and networks so as to have minimal or no downtime.
- Responsible for Inventory Management of all IT software/hardware etc. and ensuring stock as per guidelines is maintained and reordered whenever necessary
- Handle OEM’s web page related queries and ensure every query is resolved within the timeframe.
- Prepare and send MIS on daily basis – Server and Lease Line uptime MIS for all the office location.
- Handle day to day employee queries in the form of tickets.
Formación y experiencia
- Completed of BE/MCA/BCA/ stream university degree
- 3-5 yrs of experience.
- Required experience in Microsoft excel, MS power point and MS word
- Strong verbal communication
- Required of Microsoft excel, MS power point and MS word skills