IT Support Technical Leader
Con más de 7.000 empleados en 25 países alrededor del mundo, ARaymond diseña, fabrica y comercializa sistemas de montaje y fijación. Creado en 1865, esta empresa familiar siempre ha puesto los valores humanos en el corazón de su éxito.
Guiados por la innovación y la creación de valor, ARaymond es a día de hoy uno de los líderes mundiales en el mercado de fijación para la automoción.
Your core mission is to provide IT support services to all French entities according to the defined service level commitments.
You lead a team of technicians in order to give quality support to end users concerning hardware, software, applications, network permissions, user management etc. in a Microsoft environment. Beside tasks like installation of hardware, provide advice to users and handle ticket requests managed in a ticket system.
As a local Tech Leader your role will also to coordinate with the community leader and other tech leaders: raise incidents/problems, work on global harmonization and projects: ensuring the deployment and support on a local level.
The IT Support tech leader must possess the ability to support a diverse population of users remotely and on site.
· Leadership and Team spirit
· Take ownership of user problems and be pro-active by troubleshooting user issues
· Assist end users with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers and mobile devices, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
· Understand and reproduce reported issues
· Documents issues and associated resolutions in a ticketing system and escalates to a second/third level resources if necessary
· Lead and participate in projects in order to ensure the right support and local deployment
· Work with vendor support contacts
· Collaborate with other IT departments/staff as needed to determine and resolve IT related issues
· Network printer installation/configuration
· Manage work and requests through internal ticketing system
· Collaborates with national and international A.RAYMOND Network
Preferred five years’ experience in onsite and remote support
Technical Coordination/lead experience
Advanced software and hardware knowledge
· Demonstrated expertise in the use of, configuring, and support of Windows 10 clients OS , standard desktop applications (Edge, Office 2016, Office 365 apps, OneDrive), Active Directory, Exchange/Outlook, Skype for Business & Teams, Secure ID, TCP/IP.
· Good technical knowledge relating to PCs, notebooks, printer, peripheral devices, mobile devices
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service delivery skills
· Ability to analyze problems, assess risks/benefits and develop creative
· Excellent organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
· Team player and willingness to acquire new knowledge