IT Service Desk Specialist
Con más de 7.000 empleados en 25 países alrededor del mundo, ARaymond diseña, fabrica y comercializa sistemas de montaje y fijación. Creado en 1865, esta empresa familiar siempre ha puesto los valores humanos en el corazón de su éxito.
Guiados por la innovación y la creación de valor, ARaymond es a día de hoy uno de los líderes mundiales en el mercado de fijación para la automoción.
The IT Service Desk Specialist is part of a regional Service Desk within a Global IT organization. The Service Desk Specialist provides first line of response for all German users reporting IT related problems or requests for service. In addition, the IT Service Desk specialist will respond to requests from sponsored sites outside Germany and help manage follow-the-sun requests initiated in other parts of the world. When possible, the IT Service Desk Specialist will resolve the issue or complete the request, otherwise escalate the request to the appropriate support group(s). The IT Service Desk Specialist will handle requests related to applications, hardware, network connectivity, infrastructure, security, and user-management in a Microsoft environment. The Service Desk Specialist responds via phone, email and internal ticketing system requests.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first level contact for all user-reported IT problems or requests for IT service
- Provide response and follow-up to clients within given SLA
- Resolve IT issues and requests or ensure proper escalation to appropriate contact/s within the Global IT organization
- Provide second level, administrative support for some local systems and applications
- Ensure good communication to clients (internal and external) & within IT until issues are resolved or escalated
- Use internal ticketing system to document issues, resolutions and/or escalations
- Adhere to service level commitments
- Participate in 7 x 24 on-call rotation
- Maintain accountability of hardware and administration of inventory documentation
- Create and maintain standard process and procedure documentation
- Completed apprenticeship as IT specialist or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Proven professional experience in Service Desk, Help Desk, or other support role
- Experience in a regional or global IT organization strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Windows client operating systems (Windows 10 minimum), standard desktop applications (Edge. Office 365, anti-virus tools), Windows Server Operating Systems, Exchange, MS Teams, desktop peripherals, mobile devices.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Group Membership, GPO, TCP/IP, VPN, and system admin responsibilities
- High service and customer orientation, strong communication skills and a strong team spirit
- Motivation to work within an international team
- Analytical and logical competence, problem-solving skills
- Well-organized person who can multitask, work independently, and the ability to prioritize work under pressure
- Fluent in German and English