At ARaymond, we create cutting-edge fastening and assembly systems for the machines and products that keep the world moving.
Founded in Grenoble in 1865, and still headquartered in the city to this day, we’re a family-run business with a proud history of innovation – including the invention of the press stud.
Human values have driven our success for over 157 years, embodied by our servant-leadership model of management that empowers employees and puts their wellbeing first.
Today we employ more than 8,000 people in 25 countries worldwide. And we’re committed to leading in sustainability for the global fastening and assembly market.
Connect with ideas that solve big challenges
Join our global engineering team to develop ideas and products that shape a better future. Feel inspired in our culture of innovation and creativity, which generates over 1,000 new fastening solutions every year.
This temporary mission is dedicated to completing the effort launched in 2023 to professionalize and harmonize product development in Energies activity The main goal is to coordinate product development projects for Energies market, by working with project leaders & team members of the Energies network community to create a realistic timeline, following up with team members to ensure everything is running smoothly, and tracking project progress in a variety of ways. Energies projects coordinator reports to President in his role of Technology leader. It will consist in - Working closely with project leaders & international project teams - Setting up common follow up & project gates rules - Foster the adoption and evolution of ad hoc tools and processes - Offer high visibility of Energies product development projects by building, challenging, and updating Energies product roadmap
Role and responsibilities
Projects follow up & improvements:
- Managing and building trustful relationships with international project teams
- Achieving consensus among all stakeholders on harmonized & efficient follow up
- Ensuring that project leader takes care of updated documentation throughout the length of the project
- Ensuring project team adheres to provided timelines and deliverables
- Communicating plans, actions, risks, and issues with key stakeholders
- Solving any issues that may arise during the project, with the assistance of the project sponsors
- Analyzing project data and producing progress reports
Energies projects visibility:
- Describing the vision and strategy
- Providing a guiding document for executing the strategy (products roadmap)
- Getting internal stakeholders in alignment
- Facilitating discussion of options and scenario planning
- Helping communicate with external stakeholders, including customers
Education and experience
- Engineer degree or equivalent in mechanical, construction systems or renewable energies.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing complex technical projects, with international interlocutors
- Experienced in project methodology and writing of specifications.
- Experienced in PCP (Product Creation Process) and I-planet.
- International environment: high level of English mandatory (oral & written).
- Working as part of a team and closely with other departments within ARaymond worldwide network as well as external partners
- Ability to understand rapidly the technical issues met during the project
- Listening & service skills
- Sense of initiative
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work multitasks
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to successfully interact and positively influence at several levels within and outside the organization
- Energetic and enthusiastic, capacity to adapt itself and team spirit
- Ability to synthesize and relational ease.
- Autonomous, motivated, and well organized
- Fluent in English mandatory
You’ll join a team at the beating heart of our company’s daily operations. And you’ll feel valued for what you bring both as a person and professional, thanks to our servant-leadership model that puts your voice and wellbeing first.
Working for ARaymond means being part of a close-knit, international team that’s always behind you. Our family-run company is home to over 8,000 employees in 25 countries worldwide. It’s been led by human values for over 155 years – and you’ll feel our spirit of respect, collaboration and innovation in everything you do.
No matter your job title, you’ll feel inspired in our culture of innovation and creativity, which generates over 1,000 new fastening solutions every year. And which enables us to create industry-leading assembly systems for everything from electric vehicles and solar panels horticulture tools and medical devices.
You’ll have the support to take your career wherever you want it to go, with on-the-job training, mentorship and skills development to help you towards your goals. And you can take pride in being part of a company that’s committed to minimizing its environmental impact, and to preserving the ecosystems we all depend on.