Digital Product Manager
With more than 7,000 employees in 25 countries around the world, ARaymond designs, manufactures and markets assembly and fastening systems. Created in 1865, this family business has always put human values at the heart of its success. Guided by innovation and value creation, ARaymond is today one of the global leaders in the automotive fastening market.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of production including pitch presentation, development management and promotion of the product, go to market strategy, user awareness and discovery, conversion, engagement retention and adaptation strategies.
Must be skilled at problem- solving and have a solid understanding of strategy, digital ecosystems, functional and technical requirements writing/gathering, planning and project management.
The candidate is data driven : every project starts with KPI definition and objectives. Data are seen as a strategic asset for the company and they will be maximized in every project.
- Drive strategic initiatives to help customers find what they need quickly (solutions or helpful content)
- Partner with key stakeholders from different functional areas to understand business needs and how it impacts the ongoing development and operations of product discovery
- Partner closely with other Digital team member and IT team across the company network
- Facilitate communication throughout the design and development processes between a variety of internal multi-disciplinary teams, and executives
- Write, prioritize and manage all product user stories
- Prioritize program scope and backlog based on agile methodology
- Manage client expectations, scope, budget and communications
- Establish go to market plans for new product/ program launches
- Analyze usability, market research, competition, KPIs, trends and technology for opportunities to be a champion for the customer
- Establish and monitor KPIs to drive initiative goals, objectives and user adoption
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers
- Become familiar with the latest technologies and trends in digital
- Manage relationship with vendors and third parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS, Business or Technology
- Five to seven years of experience as digital Product Manager
- High experience of Design Thinking and Agile methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of the business and stakeholder needs
- Strong business analysis skills
- UX skills will be appreciated