Performs advanced and specialized accounting assignments, usually involving complex and confidential data. This position interacts with all levels of Manufacturing Plant personnel.
Was Sie erwartet
- Post weekly payroll journal entry, and post monthly payroll entry.
- Reconcile all BS accounts.
- Review and post journal entries.
- Maintain fixed assets reconciliation in SAP.
- Maintain capital expenditure spreadsheet.
- Coordinate paperwork for capital project submission.
- Handle all aspect of capital projects, including capital project status, vouchering expenditures, and reconciling CIP account.
- Improve data collection and reporting through development of spreadsheets and reports.
- Assist Controller with budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist co-workers with reporting needs.
Wer Sie sind
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years of Accounting experience (preferably with at least 1 year in a manufacturing environment).
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, as well as co-workers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Highly skilled at problem analysis and resolution.
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills in a team-based atmosphere.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Self-motivated, independent individual.
- Advanced Certification (ie CMA, CPA, CCA)
- Accuracy and integrity of work.
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- Annual review.
- Timely Completion of assigned tasks and annual goals.