Sales Engineer North America (Canada)
You exploit all sales opportunities within regional area and implement area plans.
The right candidate understands the horticultural business and knows how to motivate the wholesale/distributor network. But also has a high drive to be in direct contact with the growers. This is in many cases the starting point of new innovative products. He/she is able to express and transfer the knowledge and quality aspect of the product range and create new business with existing and new innovative products. The company policy and business strategy is streaming through his/her blood. He/she reports direct to the sales manager in Spain. He/she is managing a large sales area with focus on USA and Canada. Management/colleague’s will train and assist the candidate at the start. ARaymond-Agriculture expects that the candidate will stimulate and motivate the existing customers network and will bring the North American sales to the next level.
Hlavní činnosti a odpovědnosti
- Make accepted sales action plans for the North American market in alignment to ARaymond-Agriculture formulated strategic goals and market approaches.
- Assist the Marketing department with communication implementation for this area and participate in exhibitions.
- Report progress on the main areas of responsibility regularly and discuss potential threats, opportunities, and corrective actions in regular meetings with the Sales Manager in Spain.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office platform with competency in Excel, Word, Power Point as required for business reporting, communication, and presentations.
Vzdělání a praxe
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, business administration – or a strong understanding of the agricultural / horticultural (tree/nursery) sector through equivalent work experience.
- Proven sales experience in similar position.
- Innovative mindset (your future DNA profile).
- Influence to maintain and develop the NA market.
- Promote ARaymond products and technologies in various trade shows and events.
- Strong command of English language, written and spoken.
- Spanish language is a plus.
- Participate in the planning and establishment of annual sales forecasts
- Solid business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented
Požadované znalosti a dovednosti
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines.
- Enthusiastic about business development and innovative “thinking”.
- Budget and forecasting skills has a high advantage.
- Highly organized, self-motivated.
- Residing in Canada – preference to Southwestern region of Leamington, Ontario.
- Collaboration on consultation with colleagues to create an interesting mix of products.
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Reporting/sharing latest market developments to the business unit manager and colleagues.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relations with colleagues and customers.
- Prepared to take ownership.
ARaymond-Agriculture offers a high level of responsibility and independency with a corresponding salary and bonus on target. You will be part of a growing international organization.
Attractive and competitive group benefits program including a defined contribution pension plan.