Sr. Executive Human Resource
We expect to have deep knowledge in Statutory compliance & Admin.
Hlavní činnosti a odpovědnosti
Recruitment & Selection:
-Ensuring timely fulfillment of new manpower's requirements whenever required HR Budget Guidelines for Contract Manpower
- Ensuring selection of right candidates as per the defined criteria contract Manpower
- Coordinating for Recruitment related to On roll Staff
-Regular visit to the shop floor, ensuring strong discipline among contract labours, closely interact/communicate with them, build good rapport with them and develop bonding consistently with them.
-Interacting with line supervisor regarding manpower absenteeism/manpower requirement.
-Tracking daily absenteeism & interacting with contract labours.
-Supporting with good environment with all the resources -working conditions, canteen, and admin facilities
-Weekly interacting with operators regarding absenteeism & other issues & counselling to them.
-Taking actions with respect to high absenteeism.
- Encouraging participation through suggestions, KAIZEN, 5S, other plant level competition & safety week competition (Yearly).
-Arranging meeting once in a month with labours & supervisors regarding various ongoing issues
-Surprise Night shift audit one or two times in a month briefing employees the purpose.
-Ensuring disciplinary actions related with misconducts.
-After joining of new labours ensuring set clear goals and objectives through training also briefing them about attendance bonus benefit & KPI incentive benefits
-Implementations of various labour laws amendments in the organizations.
-Dealing with personal problems of labours & coordinating with supervisor resolving them if possible.
MIS & Documentation:
-Daily headcount MIS reporting.
-Daily attendance & OT monitoring.
-Weekly analysis of absenteeism & identifying issues & resolving.
-Identifying attrition issues of contract labors. Interacting with left labors & taking exit feedback from them & taking actions to reduce attrition also maintain MIS of the same.
-Monthly analysis of absenteeism & taking actions for improvement in absenteeism ratio.
-Identifying higher absenteeism of labors & initiating action with coordination to Head of department
-Maintaining files of New joining in hard as well as in soft format.
-Maintaining various registers as per various labor laws.
-Maintaining various MIS related with Contract labors ( Mondays, OT hours, wages, addition /deletion, absenteeism )
- Maintaining records for all statutory compliances
-Maintaining all the documents submitted for various lice.
- Ensuring all the statutory compliance are compiled as per the compliance calendar & ACT.
- Ensure all liaisoning work i.e MPCP, PT, Factory Lic., fire, etc documentation to be completed & liaison done with govt. authorities
- Ensuring PF, ESIC, PT, etc. are filed by the contractor on monthly basis
Canteen & Security
• Responsible for supervision of canteen related matters such as quality, bill verification, housekeeping, etc.
• Immediate redressal of any queries related to any complaint related to quality, quantity, housekeeping, etc.
• Responsible for regular coordination with security agencies to arrange enough security staff as per requirement
• Complete supervision and deployment of security staff in different areas of factory to ensure proper security check • Conduct surprise checks to ensure the security staffs are working properly
Vzdělání a praxe
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- 5 to 7 years of work experience
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
Požadované znalosti a dovednosti
- Good Communication skill
- Able to work in team as well as independently.