Indirect Purchaser Part-time Student
Začátek pracovního poměru
- Provide support to the indirect purchasing team with their international projects.
- Participate and set up our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy & vision into our ARaymond Purchasing network.
- Provide support in the implementation and dissemination of our first Responsible Procurement e-learning training into our ARaymond Purchasing network.
- Contribute to the definition of the « soft skills » e-learning training program, whose purpose is to move towards the Buyer of the future.
- You are a student (first or second year) of a Business Master Degree or equivalent and you would like to work for an innovative, fast-growing, international company
- You like active listening, you are curious, rigorous, discreet and creative. You like teamwork and have IT skills to take a conceptual and global approach with no difficulties to convince and to argue.
- We need your great sensitivity for an immersive gaming experience.
- You speak fluent English (German would be appreciated) and want to join a dynamic team who will delegate you rich exchanges and missions.
Duration : 24 months
Start : 01.09.2020